Saturday, March 8, 2008

*****During my anaylsis paper; I came across several questions that we are restricted from asking on paper. Okay-My essay anlysis is on Zodiac Signs and horoscopes. My questions are really simple and basic:
-Where do the authors of horoscope material get their information?
-Why do they want us to believe their script?
-What do they 'get out of this'?
-Has anyone followed their day to a 'T' and abide by this script so their day is not off kilter?
These are just a few of my questions, I guess that is why this remains mysterious to us. Authors write books expecting us to believe that our characters are the way they say; the way they write. *** Or-Maybe we just want to believe their literature; some type of guidance and it cures a mystery about individuals.

No comments: