Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Spoiled

Mood: Sick :0(

When is too much, too much? My sister-in-law lets her son get away with 'murder'. He son is so spoiled, he whines and gets his way. However, when he is just with my husband and I, his manners and his demeanor are impeccable. For instance, he pushed my daughter a while back and he didn't apologize to her. She had a bruise on her back from the incident, but all his mother did was put him in the corner for a minute. What good is that going to do? I tried to make him apologize but he just clings to his mommy's leg and whines. It's unfair to my family and I to have this type of behavior around. As a 6 year old, he has gotten a little better... or have I just grown accustomed to his whines? lol -
None the less, he is my nephew and I love him... my daughter calls him her brother. It's cute to an extent. I just don't know how to handle the whines and whimpers and how he treats his mother, after my husband and I repeatedly tell him not to do those things.... any suggestions?

No comments: